The top 5 best looking NFL jerseys include that of a former Los Angeles football team. (Collage by Lupita Woo/Living Out Loud LA)
With the regular season of the NFL fast approaching, we polled some of the biggest football fans we know to see which jerseys they thought were the best looking. Here are some of the heavy hitters among the fans:
1. New England Patriots – Aside from making the jersey look better than ever, quarterback Tom Brady has helped the Patriots become a powerful football team over the years.
2. Atlanta Falcons – Matt Ryan, another hottie on the offensive side, is poised to make a run at the Super Bowl while sporting the Falcons jersey in solid fashion.
3. New Orleans Saints – After hurricane Katrina hit the city in 2005, the whole nation was rooting for the New Orleans Saints in the years to come. Their jerseys, however, are some of the most prominent ones in the NFL – just ask Drew Brees.
4. Pittsburgh Steelers – Considered the “bad boys” in football, this jersey is one of the most recognizable out there. The black and yellow!
5. Oakland Raiders – A California classic, this jersey is hard to miss in Los Angeles during football season.
Until Next Time, Stay Gorgeous