The 2015 Latin Food Fest will take place in Los Angeles March 20-21, San Diego August 14-15 and New York November 14-15.
We are giving away tickets to the L.A. happenings March 20-21. For a chance to win, please e-mail us at [email protected] with Latin Food Fest 2015 in the subject line. This contest ends on Monday, March 16 of 2015.
The 2015 Latin Food Festt Los Angeles includes Flavor of the Americas Dinner, Latin Food Expo, and our signature event, Grande Tasting.
Grande Tasting is an all-inclusive tasting festival so guests pay one price to enter and indulge in a variety of local and international Latin food, wine and spirits. Meet acclaimed chefs who will go head to head in a fun cooking competition, and you won’t want to miss the Best of Fest Awards – our showcase of culinary excellence. Thematic pavilions will include:
• Baja Beer Garden – Craft beer tasting from many of Baja’s craft breweries
• Culinary Showdown – Top chefs go head to head in a fun cooking competition
• Grande Wine Tasting – Argentina, California, Chile, Mexico and Spain
• Music, art and a silent auction of culinary supplies and memorabilia
• Spirits of the Americas Awards – Cachaça, Rum, Pisco, Mezcal, Sotol and Tequila
• VIP Playa – Gourmet food, music, reserve wine, premium spirits, gift bag
What: Latin Food Fest
When: March 20-21, 2015
Where: Santa Monica Beach Park, 2600 Barnard Way, Santa Monica, CA 90405