If your man is truly over his ex, he should only have eyes and time for you. (Marin/FreeDigitalPhotos.net)
Have you ever started dating someone, and as you begin to get closer to your new guy, you being to ask yourself about his past? Ladies, there is absolutely nothing wrong in wanting to know who and what your man has done.
It’s true that guys don’t like to discuss what they have done in the past with their current girlfriends/dates for one of two reasons. One, they don’t want to make it seem that they have a bad reputation, and they want to give you the impression that they’re good guys .Or two, they just don’t like discussing that because it shouldn’t matter what or who they have done.
I know that we ladies can get very insecure about a lot of things in a relationship. Especially when we think about the past relationships our guy has had. But here are the top five reasons why you shouldn’t worry about his ex-girlfriends.
5) Everyone has a past. Sure he has cared about girls before you, as you have cared for other guys before him. It’s normal. We are humans. If he doesn’t bring up the past in your current relationship, then you have nothing to worry about. The only time he should probably comment about his exes is to tell you how much of an opposite you are from them. Accept the positivity from the past.
4) He has cut all communication with her. When you’re serious about another person, it’s important that you know where each other stands. Exclusivity is the essence of a successful relationship, ladies. If you know he has no communication with any of his exes, then that’s your answer to how much he cares about you.
3) He gives you all the attention. Ladies, if a guy really cares for you, you should begin to notice all he does for you. He will give you the time of day and dedicate so much of is effort into making you happy. If you have a guy like this, embrace it and make him happy in return. Don’t try to bring up the past to start problems. Enjoy being happy!
2) He’s not hiding your relationship. Men tend to be very closed off emotionally, especially when it comes to showing off the girl he’s with. If you know he’s not hiding you, then take pride in your man and appreciate that he wants the whole world to know you’re his. This shows that he’s all about you and only you.
1) He has moved on. The most essential thing in a relationship is to know and feel when a person has moved on from the past. If he keeps on bringing up how his ex would do this and how she would do that to him, then clearly he’s not over her. But, if he never brings up the past and is focused on you, then that speaks volumes on how serious he’s taking your relationship.