Next time you start to drunk text, there are five things you should never say. (patrisyu/freedigitalphotos.net)
Drunk texts can only mean you will have many regrets the next morning. You don’t want to be the person that wakes up the next morning regretting what could have been an incredible night. Just enjoy the night out with your friends, without drunk messages! If you do find yourself about to send a drunk text message, I give you the top five messages not to send
5) “What are you up to?” to someone at 3 a.m. They’re sleeping. That’s what they’re doing. And, chances are they’re judging your character.
4) “Want to come over?” The booty call text. Don’t do it! Being intoxicated might release your inhibitions, but you are probably going to suck at sex. You are going to be all over the place. Not only that, but having sex and being drunk with a random person, or a person you probably don’t even like, creates regrets the next morning. Always double check yourself about this one!
3) “I have something to tell you.” Uh-oh. This is trouble! Confessing something when you’re drunk is dangerous. Make sure you avoid this text because you are going to look back at it and ask yourself why you sent it. Guaranteed.
2) “I love you,” to the person you’re dating. Expect a lot of issues if you ever do this. Well, if they love you back you might just be OK. If they don’t, your drunk text just cost you a future relationship. Also, you want to make sure you’re in the right state of mind if you do “love” the person you’re dating. It’s important to let them know how serious you feel about them.
1) “I miss you,” to and ex. Chances are you probably do miss your ex. You know what they say: A drunk mind speaks a sober heart. However, this probably the last thing you want to do! So many bad things can come from this this. Well, actually three things: 1) He can respond by saying the same thing. 2) He can respond by calling you a crazy, obsessive person. 3) He won’t reply at all. Do you want to take your chances? Pfft, I know I wouldn’t.