Sometimes you'll get in a fight over the smallest things. (David Castillo Dominici/freedigitalphotos.net)
Relationships are not as hard as people make them seem. It’s all about understanding the changes it will cause in your life. Relationships are a wonderful thing that can make you full of happiness and love, and there’s absolutely nothing wrong with that. But, here are five things that nobody tells you about relationships:
5) You will pick up on each other bad/good habits – Positive influences and changes are what make you fall in love with a person, and surprisingly, also the negative. When you begin to get comfortable with someone, you start to notice that you pick up the same things they do: the way they talk, what they watch, what they like, what kind of dress style they have, etc. But, you also begin to feel comfortable enough to start get fat! Your significant other can have bad eating habits, only causing you to start doing the same. Just make sure that both of you try and pick up each other’s good habits to better yourselves as a couple.
4) You will lose friendships you thought you never would – It’s the sad truth that once you begin to spend a lot of time with your significant other, some of your friends (like your best friend) might find it a little intimidating that you’re neglecting them for someone else.
3) You become more forgiving towards your friends who once blew you off for their boyfriends – Ever give your friends a hard time for dissing you to be with their boyfriends? Now you understand why they did it? I mean, it’s true what they said, sometimes instead of waking up early for a morning hike or a breakfast to catch up on things, you would much rather be in bed in a spooning position.
2) You will do things for him that you don’t like – For example, hanging out with his loser friends. You might like one or two, but the rest annoy you. You don’t want to sit next to a group of guys who just talk about cars or other boy related things. Why? Because chances are you won’t be included in the conversation and you will be invisible 99 percent of the time.
1) Your biggest fights will come from the dumbest things – And those are facts. You will notice that you will find yourself mad at the smallest things. Like, him being late to pick you up to go out. But that’s just part of being in a relationship. In a couple of days, I guarantee you that you will completely forget about the fight and the reason that caused it.