Wearing a maxi dress this summer is one of the five ways to keep you cool.
Keeping cool in this summer heat shouldn’t be a challenge for you fashionistas; it should be fun.
While we wait for the fall fashion to pull out our boots and scarves, here are a 5 ways to keep you looking stylish, yet cool during the Summer.
1. Graphic Tanks – This is a California classic and one of my favorite all around trends. Whether it be a colored tank or a plain white tank with a graphic on the front, you can accessorize your look with a pair of cut off shorts.
2. Bandeau Tops – The cut off top got a new look; this bandeau top is a take on a bikini top and crop top all in one. I’ve been seeing this trend evolve over the last few months. Pair this with a pair of high waisted shorts or a high waisted skirt.
3. Maxi Dresses – This has been a trend that is still going strong from last summer. Everywhere I go, I see tons of maxi dresses. Some of them may not be flattering to your shape and, in that case, I would dress up the maxi with a studded jean vest to make you look more like a rockstar.
4. High/Low Dresses – This is a take on the infamous maxi dress. The hemline is altered to give it a bit more of a dramatic feel to it. Also, these dresses come in lighter fabrics that let the dress flow a little better than the traditional maxi jersey fabric. Personally, I gravitate to this trend since I’m too short to rock the traditional maxi. So for all you fun size girls like me, this is your maxi dress solution.
5. Printed Shorts – If you want to evolve your look from floral printed jeans from the spring for a more cooler look, the printed short trend is right for you. This trend is everywhere as well. You can get a bargain at places like Forever 21 to Urban Outfitters. You can even pair this trend with a solid colored bandeau top when strolling down the beach.
Hope this helps you ladies stay trendy and cool during the summer heat and remember, always wear your sunblock!
Until Next Time, Stay Gorgeous